Friday, August 15, 2008

I KNOW WHY I FEEL LIKE CRAP!!! :)

It's that time of the month. Yep. THAT time.

Plus, I have a lot of items to pick up from the library, and more coming. By the time everything's in, I'll have to pick up: four CDs, two books and two DVDs. Huzzah.

I got to play a bit of Final Fantasy VIII last night, but I decided to turn it off after a bit because the weather was making the TV flicker. I don't understand why I didn't turn it off when the storm started... I guess I was too stubborn.

Justin's scarf is coming along. It's looking more like a tube than it was before.

Oh, and I got to talk to Max on MSN the other night! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the comments!!!! yay! i love comments! *beams*

awwwh. THAT time is furiously annoying. try eating a banana... they're supposed to help. :)

peace,
-Sarah