Tuesday, August 19, 2008

COME ON!!!!!!!!!

Well, I watched Canadian Idol tonight. I voted for Mookie, Earl, Drew and Theo. And Mookie got kicked off. I'm so mad.

Plus, I did not get to go to the library today. Tomorrow, my mom says. So I guess we're going tomorrow. Well, come tomorrow, she'd better not put it off, because I have to take back Quadrophenia, tomorrow.

And when I was playing Final Fantasy VIII while my parents were out, Teddy kept whining every time she heard a car door. "It's not them!" I kept telling her. And when they did come home, she got excited. Really, really excited.

Here's Mookie singing Magic Carpet Ride by Steppenwolf...




And here he is singing Lola by The Kinks. Mom didn't like it as much as I did...




Mookie performing James Brown's 'I Feel Good'...




And last, but far, far, far from least, Mookie performing Ophelia by The Band.


No comments: