Tuesday, August 19, 2008

BAH STUFFY NOSE!!!!!

Yep, my nose is a little stuffed up. It was worse before my shower.

Last night I put laundry in, and I kept my wall light on so that I would still be awake for when the buzzer went off... but I fell asleep! And i woke up with a stuffy nose and a sore throat. Both are better now, but my nose is still a little stuffy and my throat is a little slimy. Lovely.

So yeah... not the best morning I've had. I haven't eaten anything today because of my slimy throat - Mom thought I shouldn't have peanut butter if my throat's being like this, and my stomach's being a bit weird.

I think my mom let me sleep in, because I'm normally up before 9:00, but when I got up it was partway through Maury, which is on at 9:00. Also, I heard one of the dogs (I think it was Smiles) coming down the stairs, and my mom yelled, "Leave Sam alone, she's sleeping!"

Mom says we'll probably go to the library tonight, before they close. That works for me! I'll probably take that Bob Dylan album back, though, because it skips on some of the tracks. Quadrophenia has to go back by tomorrow, and I'll also take the Monster Xmas Ballads CD back. But Zeppelin's staying out :) So far, I have seven items to pick up - four CDs, two books and a DVD. The CDs are Bruce Springsteen, The Beatles, the Jeff Healey Band and Elton John, the books are a book on Gandhi (which has a lot of pages, but that probably includes the maps and an index) and a book on basic guitar, and the DVD is the 2004 Eric Clapton Crossroads Guitar Festival!

I'm still waiting on three items: a Joan Jett CD, a DVD on Martin Luther King Jr, and season one of Gilmore Girls.

And I'm #60 on the list for Twilight, and my city's library system has 35 copies, I think. So be patient, Twilight fans! I'll read it when it comes! :)

No comments: