I woke up this morning with a stuffy nose. Ugh. Having a shower helped, though, and now I'm drinking some Celestial Seasonings Almond Sunset tea. Yum!
I forgot to mention that I got some new clothes yesterday. A brown belted jacket and a white belted blouse, both at Giant Tiger. I tried on a junior women's hoodie, and although it fit okay, I decided not to get it because I was worried about shrinkage. It's pathetic that I, a teenager, cannot fit into most junior women's clothing at Giant Tiger. I'm fit, and yet I usually have to wear a medium or large ladies' top, depending on the brand and style. This is because my arms are a bit muscle-y, my legs are muscle-y, I actually have a butt, and I have what the cast of Monty Python and the Holy Grail would call 'great tracts of land'. So because I'm not a stick insect, I can't wear some of the cute tops I find at Giant Tiger.
When I was trying on blouses, my dad showed me a bright top and said, "Try this on." When I told him that it was a junior top, he just said, "Please, humor me." The white blouse I got has these cute puffy sleeves. I wasn't used to them, because they cling to your arms a bit, but I love it. I even have a skirt to go with it.
Speaking of skirts, I also got four skirt hangers. Now I'm able to hang up a skirt that I had folded up in a drawer! It probably needs to be ironed now!
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
I think I have a cold
Labels:
blouse,
clothes,
clothing,
Giant Tiger,
jacket,
junior sizes,
ladies' sizes,
skirt,
top
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I don't really fit into many juniors clothes. I've got to wear woman's sizes. I'll get medium, but I prefer large.
I love ironing.
Post a Comment