Wednesday, August 20, 2008

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I didn't get to the library yesterday. And now it looks like I might not get to the library today, either. 'Cause mom says that we don't have to go to the library today, we can go tomorrow, she'll give me change for the fine on Quadrophenia, yadda-yadda-yadda!!!!!! But wait, there's more...

She started yapping about the lack of tradespeople again. Are you interested in a trade, she askes. I told her what I want to do!

I WANT TO BE A RADIO DJ. NOT A BRICKLAYER, NOT A MILLWRIGHT, A RADIO DJ!!!!!!!!!!

...I feel better now.

So Momma's gonna watch her DVDs today. I'll probably read one of my library books while she's watching her library stuff. Maybe I'll even slap on the headphones.

I forgot to mention that when I was playing Final Fantasy VIII, I was getting lost a lot. I was in a tomb where you get lost easily. There's a side-quest in the tomb, and I started it by finding Sacred and beating him up. I left the rest of the side-quest til later, because I have to go to Deling City to tell the man what the Student ID number in the tomb was. All I have to do, once I get a chance to go back to the tomb, is find Sacred's brother and beat him up, too. Then I get the Brothers Guardian Force. Yay!

I still have to use the lamp and fight Diablo. I tried before, without success, but now that my main characer, Squall, has higher HP (yaaaay HP-Junction!), I think my party has a chance. And when I do get Diablo, I'll give him a cutesy name. How about...

Fluffy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like fluffy. It's a good name. :D