I decided to make a list of stuff I need for my next year of homeschooling. I feel like I'm really behind in sciences, so I started with a list of science books and science-y materials like owl pellets. Yes, owl pellets. I'd like to order some and take 'em apart... just for fun.
I'm going to put more of an effort into anatomy. I wasn't working in my anatomy book regularly enough, probably because I was working from the beginning, and cells and tissue get boring after a while. Come September, I'm goin' straight to the skeletal system! :D
I do have a microscope, thank goodness. I had gotten it when I was about eight or so from my dad's company's Christmas party, but it's a strong enough microscope. Plus it has some nifty tools... perfect for dissecting owl pellets :D
I also need to start using the DVD-ROMs that my mom got for me at Staples, but they won't run on this computer, so I'll have to use her laptop. We do, however, have some sort of NASA CD-ROM that should run on this computer.
...It'll work! It says on the system requirements, "Windows 95/NT or newer"!
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am, er, WAS homeschooled, too. Anatomy was soooo interesting, but I never got to the end of the book. Graduated before I was through studying musculature. :D
Post a Comment