We ordered pizza last night. We haven't had pizza in quite some time - sometimes we'd pick up a couple of pizzas from the Pizza Hut on our way back from karate, but since I haven't been to karate much we don't really do that. Besides, the location we would order from moved into a smaller storefront that has no dining area, which sucks, and one time we ordered from there after they moved and it took such a long time.
So this time we ordered from a nice place by our house. They have good pasta there, too, and I think they also have subs. Most of the time we get pizza - Mom gets her gnocchi, I get my fettucini alfredo, and Dad usually gets veal parmigiana. But Mom wanted to get pizza, so we got a medium Cosmopolitan for Mom and a large No Self Respect (all meat and cheese) for Dad and I. We got thick crust, so I only had to eat two pieces to feel full. Their pizza is so good.
We went to the market today to buy fruits and vegetables. If I remember correctly, we got some blackberries, nectarines, red plums, corn and Swiss chard. Then we went to a grocer - I think it's an independent grocer - where we got celery, some steaks, breakfast sausages, calves' liver, potato chips, ginger snaps, tarts and a bag of double salt licorice, which is the only licorice I'll eat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment