Yeah, I'm writing another post. And yeah, I'm bored.
We went to Costco today. We didn't get a lot of stuff, but we did get more instant kimchi noodle bowls. Dee-lish! Oh, and we got some baklava, and Mom wanted egg rolls so we got a box of frozen egg rolls, too. She kept saying jokingly, "I don't want them, Sam wants them!" Yeah right, Mom, you know I don't like egg rolls. No offense to people who do, though!
I had an early supper of a Stoffer's frozen macaroni and cheese and some slices of cucumber. Then Dad got hungry and asked me if I was, because he was ordering chicken wings. I wasn't terribly hungry, but I knew that once I smelled the wings I'd be hungry, so I asked for some honey garlic wings. Before my two suppers, I hadn't eaten much - I didn't really eat breakfast until at least noon, if not later. I wasn't hungry in the morning. So I had water. And I swept, as I mentioned earlier. I had a plum afterwards, and later a bowl of tortilla chips with salsa. Then at around five-ish I had the mac n' cheese and cucumber.
Friday, August 29, 2008
Costco and chicken wings!!!!!
Labels:
baklava,
chicken wings,
Costco,
cucumber,
egg rolls,
food,
grocery shopping,
instant noodles,
kimchi,
macaroni and cheese
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment