Saturday, August 30, 2008

Another funny

I forgot to mention something funny that happened at Costco.

Dad started looking at computers, because he wants to replace this one (it is at least five years old). So we were trying to crack the passwords on the computers. I couldn't get the first one, but the second one I tried to crack had a picture of a kitty as the user photo, so either my mom or my dad suggested that I try 'kitty'. It worked! But the computers were set up so that you can't access them even if you get the password right. It was still awesome, though :)

Mom and Dad went shopping while I stayed home and watched the David Gilmour DVD. When they came home, Dad immediately asked me to take frozen macaroni and cheese and frozen Jamacian patties to the downstairs freezer. I tried to put them in the big freezer, where frozen meals normally go, but it's packed. With meat. That they bought and sealed up with the Foodsaver vac-packer. So I got all PO'ed, and Mom told me to put it all in the bread freezer. So after complaining that the bread's gonna shatter, I put it in anyway. Then Dad storms downstairs, ready for an argument. Honestly, does he always have to be in attack mode when I'm angry? He could have spoken to me civilly. One of the baskets in the frezzed slips when I'm angrily trying to put it back in, so he says to let him do it. I'm trying to fix the problem, and he yells at me to get out of there and let him fix it. Typical.

And afterwards they gave me three packs of Pocky. Pocky are these biscuit sticks covered in chocolate, or strawberry cream, but I'm pretty sure that there are other flavours that we can't get here. They're made in Japan, and they're yummy. Plus, they aren't completely covered in chocolate - one tip is just bare biscuit so that your hand doesn't get messy! How awesome is that?

Anyway, Mom wanted me to apologize first, so I did. I did overreact, probably because I was in a rotten mood. The DVD skipped on a track or two, and I had to pause it a few times because the dogs were barking.

And now I'm listening to U2 :)

No comments: