I'm so mad at Erica. I wanted to go shopping with just her and Holly, and she pretty much extended the invitation to some of her friends. Even worse, she didn't use the 'Bcc' tool in her e-mail invitation, so her friends now have my e-mail. Nice, huh?
But here's the best part - I told her that I can't commit to the dates she suggested, the 26th and 27th, because my dad works on the 26th and his holidays start on the 27th, so we might be out of the city. Who knows - we might even visit my sister during his holidays. So she says I could take the bus to the mall on the 26th. I told her I wasn't comfortable with that - after all, I've never taken the bus anywhere. She says, "Yes? No? Bus?" I think I told her that I couldn't commit to those dates once more, or something like that, she she said "Mmmhmm."
Does she think I'm just gonna accommodate her social life and put everything else on hold? It doesn't work like that. I think she's got a lot of nerve to do this - extend the invitation, say that I could bus down to the mall...
This is driving me nuts. First she was flip-flopping on whether or not she could make it to the Festival of Friends, and now she's pulling this stunt. I've tried. The gods know I've tried. I would send her an e-mail and not hear back from her. I thought she was a best friend, not a complete... well, you get the idea.
Friday, August 22, 2008
This is ridiculous.
Labels:
bus,
e-mail,
Erica,
Erica being annoying,
Festival of Friends,
mall,
shopping
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment