Sunday, August 31, 2008

Music Sunday!!!!!

Today was Music Sunday at the Unitarian church. I didn't even realize that it was until I read the order of service. The service leader read a hilarious reading about altos, and how they don't get as much attention as sopranos. I'm probably an alto :p After all, I'm no Freddie Mercury! I always get this great feeling after hearing someone sing in church. I guess it makes me want to practise my keyboard. Sometimes I do practise my keyboard after church, actually. I'd like to sing at a Music Sunday, though. We sung some pretty cool hymns, actually. And the folks who sung in the service were good.

We went to Fortino's after church. Before we left, my mom said that she wanted to go to Fortino's, to which I replied that we'll see people from church! We saw Ann again, but I didn't recognize anyone else. We picked up some chicken pieces, which were pretty good. Mom cut up some cucumber to go with it, and we all washed some cherry tomatoes and pear tomatoes. I think Dad cut up a larger tomato as well, because there's a paring knife on the cutting board where Mom cut up the cucumber, and I think the knife had tomato guts on it.

I have to start my regular homeschooling on Tuesday! The same day we're going to visit my sister! Wow. The summer has just flown by. I guess our trip to see my sister in London Ontario will be a 'field trip'. Sweet :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Music Sunday sounds like fun. I wish church had been as fun for me today.

Taryn said...

Today's my first day of school too!