Howdy, folks!
Welcome to my brand new blog. I'll be talking about things like knitting, my pets and all sorts of other random stuff. Feel free to comment, but please stick to these rules...
1. No spam, please.
2. Do not post a comment that insults a person's gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, etc. Posts that include these will be removed.
3. Try to stay on topic.
4. For your own safety, do not post any personal information.
5. For your own safety, do not click on any links in the comments. They may contain viruses, spyware, viral sites, etc.
6. And please, do not post any links.
I hope you enjoy this blog as much as I'll enjoy writing it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh la la! Welcome to the world of blogging :P
Looking forward to reading your posts!
Oh la la! Welcome to the world of blogging :P
Looking forward to reading your posts!
Welcome to the blog world!!!!
-knittchick
Post a Comment