Saturday, August 23, 2008

One more little post...

I forgot to add one more thing...

I was so mad at Erica yesterday and the day before that I was feeling tired yesterday. So I decided to indulge a little - I sat in my room, reading Clapton: The Autobiography and listening to Bruce Springsteen's Darkness on the Edge of Town, which is one of the CDs that I got out of the library. I love that album. I must buy it, or put it on a Christmas list. Last night, I could have listened to 'Badlands' on repeat.

Holly came on MSN yesterday afternoon, which was great. She hasn't been on that often, because she's been busy. We started talking about what we wanted for careers while I browsed the music-related pages on Facebook. Then I'd say something like, "EW a Bon Jovi page!" (I don't like Bon Jovi). And then, "OMG an Aqua page!!!!" And then I told Holly about the Aqua tape my brother had, which, if I remember correctly, he got from someone from the homeschooler group we used to be in. So I said, "I wonder if he still has it?" and Holly said that he probably took it with him when he moved out, and listens to it before going to bed :D So I said, "Knowing his girlfriend, she would probably make him listen to it!"

Good times :D

No comments: