It's hard to believe that my last post was #100!
I'm annoyed for two reasons. First, the judges on America's Got Talent sent David home! He doesn't even qualify for the wild card spot! :( I'm still not sure who I'll vote for for the wild card spot, because I like Victoria the contortionist, and Kyle, and the other fella... I've lost his name, but he's the man who had a car accident and wasn't able to sing for 11 years.
My second reason for being annoyed is a simple, five-letter name: Erica. First we were trying to get together on Tuesday, but I thought my dad was going to work overtime so I told her and Holly that Tuesday wasn't a good day. Erica wanted to know why we couldn't take the bus. So, later on in a string of e-mails, she suggests Saturday. So I suggest the Festival of Friends, which is a late summer festival where craftspeople sell jewelry, clothing and other great stuff - sometimes musical intruments like pan flutes and ocarinas. But Erica wanted to do both - go shopping AND go to the festival. Then she tells me later that Saturday isn't a good day for her.
I'm not mad at Holly. She wanted to go, but she's so busy this weekend, so I'm not sure if she can come with my parents and I. I totally understand if she can't come, because she's preparing for university.
I think that Erica just wants to hang out with her boyfriend and her new friends that she most likely met through her boyfriend. Whatever the reason, she's being a prat about this planning. At least when Holly hasn't replied to an e-mail in a while, she apologizes. Erica just doesn't seem to bother.
Friday, August 8, 2008
Post #101!
Labels:
100,
101,
America's Got Talent,
David,
Erica,
Erica being annoying,
festival,
Festival of Friends,
Holly,
university
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ah, i HATE it when friends are all stinky like that. hopefully she'll stop being annoying soon.
peace,
-Sarah
Post a Comment