So I watched Canadian Idol tonight. Although I'm pissed that Mark Day got kicked off (I also feel bad for not voting), I still enjoyed tonight's episode. Even though the coaches were Simple Plan, who are not my cup of tea. I thought Bryan Adams was supposed to coach them this week! Maybe it's next week. I tried voting, but I kept getting a busy signal. I'll try again in a bit.
I was actually a bit nervous about phoning in, as I've never done that before, and I'm not keen on using the phone. That's why I never call any of my friends - I feel more comfortable e-mailing them or talking to them on Windows Live Messenger.
I moved my kerchief scarf onto a circular needle, because I've decided to make it into a shawl-of-sorts. Should be fun. I'm itching to make a horizontal scarf, even though my size 9 circular needle is holding a piece of my vest. I'll probably work on the last huge piece tomorrow. I read the last bit of the pattern, and the seaming is a three-needle bind-off, so I'm really happy about that. I love three-needle bind-off! I haven't worked on the baby cardigan in a while, because I've been putting off starting the cuffs (it's knit in one piece). I worked on Justin's scarf while watching Big Brother and not knowing which houseguests are the good guys/girls and the bad guys/girls. I'm getting bored with Big Brother.
America's Got Talent is on tomorrow! Yay!
Monday, August 11, 2008
Idolmania!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment