Thursday, August 21, 2008

Owch.

I guess I shouldn't knit tomorrow. I have this weird pulling pain in my left wrist. Mom reckons that it might be because I don't knit continental.

I did, however, work on Justin's scarf, and it's 14 inches long! Yay! The pattern says to knit a tube that measures 60 inches in length, so I'm nearly a quarter of the way finished the tube. After that, it's just duplicate stitching, and maybe blocking if it's needed. I love working wtih Patons Decor. It rarely splits, there's no friction on the needles, and it's just plain awesome! I have some Patons Decor in another colourway, Woodbine Ombre, which I might make a hat out of... an Ava beret, perhaps?

I also have a scratch on my left hand, which is odd. I must have scratched my hand on a box, or maybe on a table corner. It looks fairly recent, so maybe I scratched my hand at the library, when I was putting the items I took back into the bins. They have these slots in the desk where you put the items in, and they drop into a bin behind the desk - one bin for books, and another bin for everything else (CDs, DVDs, audio books, and so forth).

And now, for a cute photo of Teddy...


Teddy under a towel

She likes to hide under towels. We had one on the couch, and when I returned from going to get my PlayStation, I saw Teddy under the towel. I got my camera, came back, and took photos. This is the only decent photo, because I overshot a few times. It's quite blurry, but you can still see the cuteness that is Teddy!

No comments: