I went to cardio kickboxing yesterday afternoon, and man oh MAN am I sore today. George, who was my mentor through my black belt tests, taught the class. He's such an awesome guy.
So my abs are pretty achy today. When we went to the car after going to PetsMart (or is it 'PetSmart'?), Mom and I didn't have a lot of room, so I had to squeeze through the door. Not a very good idea when your abs are sore. So, in the car, I told my mom that I'm no Tomb Raider.
I got a book from Chapters today. It's about the civil rights movement. I might use it as study material for homeschooling. It's got audio CDs, too.
At Costco, Mom and I each got a pack of Sharpies, and we also picked up some pens and a set of two clip-on reading lamps. Cool.
Just a few more hours 'till Dad goes to work! YAY!!!!!!
And, at 6:00, the library's adding the new items to the catalog!
Friday, August 1, 2008
I'm sore
Labels:
book,
book lamps,
books,
Chapters,
civil rights,
civil rights movement,
Costco,
library,
pens,
pet food,
Sharpies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment