Saturday, August 2, 2008

Feeling ick.

I'm an idiot.

I ate two small bowls of these spicy cheddar potato chips with some chip dip mixed with plain yogurt. Now I'm feelin' the burn.... literally.

However, the soundtrack from The Song Remains The Same is in transit, along with another CD - Bob Dylan's Highway 61 Revisited (Insert happy dance here!).

I started working on a back-to-school shopping list - well, back-to-homeschool, to be precise. So far, I've decided that I need some pencils, a pen jar, a planner and some film for my purple camera. On my list is also a sub-list entitled 'other' - so far, I have knickers and black pants on that sub-list.

I also need to pester my dad to move that giant computer monitor off my table. I hate it when people dump stuff on my table - especially huge stuff like a friggin' computer monitor! That monstrosity was meant for me to use, but since my stupid, evil brother decided not to let me have his old CPU, even though he said I could if I got a monitor, keyboard, etc... well, the monitor is pretty much useless to me, but my dad can hook it up to this computer 'cause the monitor we're currently using is rather dark. I have to squint when I look at dark photos.

So there you have it. My dad, AKA He Who Never Listens.

No comments: