Monday, September 1, 2008

I'm going to visit my sister tomorrow!!!!

So tomorrow Mom, Dad and I are going to London Ontario to see Katie and her boyfriend. And I get to meet their cat, Jeffrey! I saw the photos that Katie e-mailed to Mom, and he looks like he has Siamese in him. He looks adorable. I'll take my camera with me so that I can take pictures of Jeffrey.

Also, a book called It Girl Knits is on order at the library! There's so many interesting new books that just got added, but too many for my list. It's already full. Thankfully, though, I have two items in transit, so I can free up my list a little.

I worked on Justin's scarf today. I have to take another photo of it soon, because it's progressed since the first photo. I'll have to start the second skein soon.

No comments: