My cold seems to have gone for the most part, which is great. So thank you, Sarah, for wishing me well :)
I'm feeling so relaxed right now, because it's raining. Rain has such a calming effect on me.
So, my day has gone pretty well. I watched the rest of Gilmore Girls, I read quite a bit of the second Artemis Fowl book, and I listened to The Jeff Healey Band's See The Light, which is a pretty awesome album. Only one track skipped! I also watched Coronation Street earlier, and I read The Arctic Incident (the second Artemis Fowl book) during commercials, and sometimes during scenes that didn't require my undivided attention.
Back to the rain... I walked upstairs a little while ago, and I felt a lovely breeze, and I could smell that familiar rainy smell. You know, the smell of damp earth. Man, I love that smell! I can't really smell it as much in here, probably because the ceiling fan is running. But just the sound of the rain is fantastic.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
I feel better
Labels:
Artemis Fowl,
Coronation Street,
engagement,
Gilmore Girls,
Holly,
jeff healey,
Nathan,
rain,
the Arctic Incident,
weather
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You make the rain up there sound so nice. We've had rain 3 days this week, and each time it made my bus late for school. But now that it's gone, the weather has cooled off dramatically, so I guess it was a good thing.
I love rain. It rained like, everyday in July here and it was wonderful.
Post a Comment