Sunday, September 6, 2009

Epic win, I do declare

The cake turned out really well. The brown sugar icing got really thick and fudgy, but I didn't mind. I got to eat it off the beater :)

Mom forgot to bring down another pressie, so I got a very nice purse this morning. It's pink, but not overly girly pink. I love it.

Dad has this habit of playing with every single electronic device that someone in this family acquires. It's a tad annoying. Without asking me, he got my camera's battery and battery charger out of the box and started charging the battery yesterday afternoon. And then he went to play poker with the neighbors, so the battery was forgotten until the evening when me and Mom realized that it was still charging, so I unplugged it. I was going to bring it downstairs, but Mom told me to leave it up there, so I handed the case and floating strap (for underwater photos) to her and she put them on the coffee table.

Anyways. I had cake for breakfast, and we might be going to Indigo, because we need to go to PetSmart to get dog treats, and Indigo is in the same plaza.

I'm hungry. What to eat? Besides cake. Um... we have lunchmeat. Huzzah! And there's still a brownie-cookie-thing in the fridge.

No comments: