Yup. Mouse caught another mouse. I woke up at 7AM-ish to see her (and hear her) chasing a mouse, and after telling her to 'just eat it, already' several times, I fell asleep.
Then I had two dreams in one. In the first one, I was in some kind of hospital ward in an evil headquarters, like something out of Metal Gear Solid. I managed to escape, and then me and my comrades were all lines up by these elevators with a menu screen, like a video game, and some of my 'characters' were 'locked'. Me and two women went onto an elevator and exited onto a circular hallway. Or maybe the circular hallway came after I escaped. And there was a woman. Evil woman, blond hair done up in a bun, white lab coat, like an evil scientist.
Then, I was back at my old dojo, only it wasn't like it used to be. I can't remember what we did in 'class', but we did go up against the wall to do an exercise of some kind (can't remember what it was), and I seem to remember green electrical tape on the floor. After class, we all sat around and drank pop. Peter from Coronation Street offered me a coke, but I said no thanks, because I 'brought a Fruitopia'. Then I sat with my sister and we relaxed and drank our pop.
And now I remember there also being a place in my dream, an all-female residence in Toronto with green blinds. WEEEIIIRRRDDDDDDDD.
I wonder if I'll have a dream about Rocky, because I saw bits and pieces of it on TV last night. Oh noes.
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment