Sunday, September 13, 2009

My hands smell like hand sanitizer.

...from the hospital. I went down to see Grandma, and I even washed my hands when we got home, but they still smell like the hand sanitizer. It's gross, but I can't stop sniffing them. Weeeiiirrdd.

So, my birthday present from Grandma and Grandpa was $25 and a September Happy Birthday CD of nature sounds and stuff. Grandpa said something about how he was going to get me a Chapters gift certificate, but it 'wasn't convenient'. Uhh, there's an Indigo location a half hour's drive away, and unless I'm mistaken, you clean the house, cook and eat, and garden most of the day. And I think he could even order a card online. But, he's kind of a luddite, so him ordering things online would be like my dad knitting (lol). I'm not sure what I'll spend the money on - yarn, a book, or a CD? Or maybe knitting needles? I do need DPNs...

Oh yeah, and Angel = hotness ;) Yup, I was watching Buffy yesterday. Might watch more tomorrow while Dad's at work. I have to watch U2 Live at Red Rocks as well.

edited to fix spelling

No comments: