...that I have a cake today, because she forgot to buy one. God, I love her.
So I'm trying to decide where to work while at the same time telling myself, don't panic. You'll find a job you love. I'm thinking Value Village or Shoppers Drug Mart, because both are within walking distance. I may cruise the mall and hand out resumes to places like Coles, Hallmark and Old Navy. I want to work somewhere fairly quiet, because I have a feeling that if I work in a noisy environment, I'll go insane. I couldn't deal with noise and crowds as a kid, and even now I get edgy if things get really loud, or crowded. It was worse when I was a kid, though. For instance, I used to yell whenever I heard a bus or truck coming down the street. And my mom said that I couldn't handle walking through the mall during Christmas shopping season when I was little. So yeah. I wanna work somewhere quiet. I'll probably stop at Value Village and Shoppers first.
I also have to get my beginner's driver's license. It shouldn't take me long to read through the handbook - it's a skinny handbook, and only about two thirds of it are related to driving a car. The other third is off-road vehicles and the like.
I have to go to the library today, actually. The Wedding Singer is due today...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment