My mother is also a paranoid freak!!!
She doesn't think we should shop at Wal-Mart anymore because she's been watching some documentary, and told me "I don't think we'll be going to Wal-Mart anymore, because of the things they're doing..." Apparently, a bunch of murders and attacks or something like that have happened in Wal-Mart parking lots in the United States. We're in Canada. Completely different country, non?
And the bitch of it? I was just saying yesterday that Wal-Mart has their job application form online, and that I might fill it out and drop it off. She can't stop me getting a job there, but I know she'll guilt-trip me. Then again, I don't have to apply there...
I'm still pissed, though.
No youth group tonight, but there's a potluck at church. I don't think we're going, though, because Mom said something about not being able to get Dad to go. Whatever, I'll stay home and watch Glee at it's regular time instead of at 10:00.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment