Thursday, September 10, 2009

iTunes is annoying me

SOMEHOW some songs from 21st Century Breakdown skip on iTunes. The only possible reason that I can think of is that the disc skipped when I ripped it. But, I don't remember bumping into my desk or anything! Augh! It did the same thing with a song from Maximum Cowbell, too! Stupid friggin' iTunes! I might have to re-rip the whole disc now!

And after I got off my computer the first time this morning, I went downstairs and said something like, "Wow, the SUN came out while I was on my computer!" and she was all, "You should be dressed for when the guy comes to put the door in! That's why I wanted you up early!" Uh, I was in pajamas and a robe. I was covered. But that wasn't good enough for HER, so I put on my black t-shirt and the green shorts I wore to youth group last night. Screw her. I might go to the park or the library later to escape her constant friggin' CRITICISM. Grrr.

At least the Rocky Horror Picture Show soundtrack ripped properly. And I do have 21st Century Breakdown on a CD, so that's cool.

No comments: