Monday, September 14, 2009

But... it's so addictive!

Chocolate, that is. I keep eating these individually wrapped squares of Swiss chocolate that my parents bought at Costco. They're very nice and very creamy, which makes my throat a bit weird and slimy. Yaaaay seasonal allergies! lol. The tastiness of the chocolate makes up for the throat residue it leaves behind, though. If my throat wasn't aching on and off, I'd probably enjoy it more.

My Snoopy dishcloth is close to completion. I think I have 20-ish rows left. Or maybe it's a little less than 20. Basically, I'm just at Snoopy's sunglasses. I think Buffy accelerates my knitting.

Speaking of Buffy, I finished watching season one today. 'Twas coolness. If I didn't have Little Britain Abroad waiting for me at the library and Pretty in Pink in transit, I'd reserve season two. I think I have another DVD in... oh yeah, I remember. A DVD on Amelia Earhart. Oh, and I have Green Day's first album, Kerplunk!, in at the library, and a book on trees and forests in the US. I might look for The Complete Idiot's Guide to World Mythology when I go to the library. I didn't get to renew it the first time I had it out, and I would either forget to look for it or I had a lot of books out and didn't want to add more to the load. haha.

I have a lot to take back tomorrow, actually: my two DVDs (Buffy and U2 - I'll watch the U2 one tomorrow), my two knitting books (Bags That Rock and Knitting in the Sun), Bruce Springsteen's most recent album, and I want to take back Fullmetal Alchemist #1, because I don't have time to juggle it, Terrier by Tamora Pierce, and Fruits Basket #6. I might takes U2's most recent album back, too, because it's due back soon. I think I'll listen to the rest of that album tonight. And do my nails. Oh yeah, I think I'll take Super-Cute Crochet back, too. Like I said, a lot ;P

I want to start writing vampire fiction now, but it's a bit difficult to come up with a vampire story that hasn't been written before. I don't intend it to be like Twilight at ALL - I think Twilight was a mediocre book. Too much 'Edward is beautiful and sparkly' and no vampire-on-vampire fighting. I'm not sure if I want to try reading New Moon again - last time I abandoned it because I couldn't finish it by the time it was due back to the library. Note to future Twilight Saga readers: chances are, you won't be able to renew the books if you're borrowing them from the library. That is, unless you're in a small town where the Twilight Saga doesn't have as big a fanbase.

Crap, I'm outta water.

There, I have water now.

So yeah, that's me today.

No comments: