Friday, September 25, 2009

I should be eating...

But instead I'm blogging! Funny how that works. ROFLMAO!

I have another pointless orthodontist appointment, BUT, I get to go to the downtown library book sale after! Yay! After that I might ask Dad to help me get my camera software installed before he goes out for chicken wings with guys from work. I think it's guys from work, anyhow, because he doesn't generally go out for wings unless it's with co-workers.

I think I'm done the brim of my hat, which makes me happy. I might have to wait to work on it, though, because Mom doesn't think she has a 16 inch circular needle in a size 7. Aw, shucks, I might just have to go to Len's to buy a circ, and casually sneak over to the final sale yarn to see if there's any Moda Dea left... ;)

No comments: