Me and my neckwarmer are not speaking to each other. I ripped back because I thought I had done a row of purling (I'm knitting the neckwarmer in garter stitch), but then I realized it was just stretched out. Then I screwed up my buttonholes, so I had to rip back again. Now I think I'm going to rip back four rows where the novelty yarn ends and do the first teal-yarn-only row with a k2tog in the middle so that I have an even number of stitches. That way, I can put three buttonholes in.
Aaaaaaaand I forgot to upload my photos again. But, in my defense, my dad went out to get chips to go with chili, and then we ate, and then I got sidetracked. Tomorrow I'll ask Mom to help me with it. Hopefully tomorrow I can cast off my neckwarmer tomorrow - not sure if I'll be able to find the right size buttons, though. If I can, I'll get that done, too. Or maybe I'll just work on my hat. Yeah... hat... I love my hat...
I want to be able to hand in Charms and Herbology tomorrow, though. And upload photos of my mock bentos :) Damn, now I wanna look at bento photos on Cooking Cute...
So, yesterday, I watched Sister Act, Sister Act 2 and six episodes of Pushing Daisies while Mom and Dad were at a pig roast. It rained quite a lot, but I didn't mind. It was refreshing - made me feel like carving pumpkins.
Right now I'm yawning (Dad woke me up early-ish) and half-watching the season premiere of The Amazing Race. I'm glad I finally caught a season from the beginning - I haven't been able to in a while, because something was always conflicting with the date and time of the premiere, and it's not as much fun if you don't catch it from the beginning. Right now it's a Roadblock task in Vietnam, and they're herding ducks into a pen. Then they have to go to a market or something and find a boat.
I'm hungry now. Maybe I'll eat some more chili. Or a bowl of chips. Hmm.
Oh yeah. My mom was badgering me to volunteer for the fall festival at church, and I was like, "Well, I don't know if it's during the day or during the evening." So I didn't. I mean, if they want a couple of folks from the youth group to sell tickets for the concert, then maybe I'll do that, but I don't want to chance not being able to go to the concert. I want to enjoy the concert, not work and half-listen to it. Maybe I'll knit something for the silent auction.
Sunday, September 27, 2009
In which Merenwen yells at her knitting
Labels:
hat,
HPKCHC,
knitting,
neckwarmer,
Pushing Daisies,
The Amazing Race
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment