I'm not sure why my stomach hurts. Maybe I'm dehydrated.
And I haven't been able to focus on Fruits Basket #5 much, which is why I haven't finished it yet. It's interesting thus far, though. Kisa is so cute! I love how her haircut is similar to mine. I think Hatsuharu is protective of her.
Youth group was good until they all started playing some stupid game where you have to touch your nose, and then mocked me when I didn't. They were talking so fast that I didn't know what I was supposed to do, which is why I didn't touch my nose. So I left the loft and went to the bathroom. When I came out of the cubicle, Sela was there, and she asked me if I was okay. I didn't respond at first - I mean, they play some stupid game, don't tell me what I'm supposed to do, and mock me for it, and THEN ask me if I'm okay? Whatever. So as I was leaving the bathroom I said, "Why wouldn't I be okay?"
Oh, and our plug-in electric toothbrush is dead. Or, rather, dying. It wouldn't work for me the other day, so we went back to our manual toothbrushes. Then, last night/this morning (it was after midnight, anyway), it came on, and shut off. I think I swore out loud, and then continued brushing. Then it came on again, and I swore louder. When I told Mom about it, she said, "Well, I unplugged it from the wall!" I guess it still held a charge and was clicked on. Eh.
Oh, and I went to knit night on Tuesday, which was cool.
And I think the fall term of the Harry Potter Knit/Crochet House Cup starts in eight days! Yay!
ETA: no, the term doesn't start until September 1st, but the signups end on the 28th. oops!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wah! I'm so glad I stumbled on to your blog. A knitter who also loves Fruits basket? Can it be?? Let's be friends =]
Post a Comment