Sunday, August 9, 2009

I FOUND IT, GUYS!!!

For years I didn't know the name of this song or who recorded it, but now I know. I used to hear it on the local rock station (before they started playing stuff like Billy Talent and Three Days Grace). Then I would only hear it here and there. Then, the other day - it may have been yesterday - I heard the song starting on the TV, and came upstairs. It was a commercial for a local hospital foundation. So I made a mental note to look up the commercial on YouTube or Wikipedia.

Tonight I remembered that I had wanted to look for the song, so I logged on to YouTube and searched for the commercial. I clicked on it, paused it, and looked in the related videos. One of the top ones (it might've been the very top one, not sure) was a music video for 'Bittersweet Symphony' by The Verve. I clicked on it.

BINGO!!!!!

There it was, the long-lost song. At last, I'd found it.

So I favourited it in YouTube, and now I will share it with you, dear readers...




I think I need to make a playlist on YouTube titled, 'Best Songs EVER'. And this will be one of the songs.

No comments: