I'm a little shaky today - not so much now, but at dinner my hands were shaking. Mom thinks it's because of my period, but I've never had that happen before. Huh. She also thought it could be low blood sugar.
I was also ravenously hungry at dinner. Just as Mom was getting the roast ready to go in the oven, I ate up the last of the pretzel sticks and drank a Coke while watching Toronto FC's match against the Seattle Sounders. Boy, were Seattle playing dirty. And the referee was being a complete jerk, too. Like when one of our players got elbowed by a Seattle player, and the ref didn't give him a yellow card! What the hell?! It was a 0-0 tie game, anyhow.
Oh yeah, I finished my fun fur scarf yesterday during my MTV binge. Weaving in the ends was a bit tricky, but once I got used to it, it went fine.
I went to the library today and picked up The Soloist, The Wedding Singer, Super-Cute Crochet and U2's newest album No Line on the Horizon. I also cruised the manga section and grabbed volume 1 of Fullmetal Alchemist. When I went to renew my card, though, they told me I needed a piece of ID other than a piece of addressed mail, which was what another librarian told me, so next time I have to bring my health card. They changed the status of my teen card to an adult card, though.
Saturday, August 29, 2009
A little shaky.
Labels:
fun fur,
knitting,
library,
library card,
Major League Soccer,
scarf,
soccer,
Toronto FC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment