Monday, August 3, 2009

Crap, I forgot it was a holiday Monday

I hate holiday Mondays.

I hate them because, if someone decides to start an argument that makes you want to walk out the door and go somewhere, anywhere, most places are closed. The library's closed (the library by our house is always closed on Mondays, though), the local businesses like the coffee shop are closed, Zarky's is closed, almost everywhere is closed. Except, perhaps, for Tim Horton's. I'm not sure if they're open on long weekends.

This long weekend has, like most, royally sucked. Mom just went into Bitch Mode today. I've no idea why she did, but she did. All I know is that she stomped up the stairs and into her room and slammed the door. When I went downstairs to get water or something like that, Dad was washing dishes and asked me to dry. After a few hours, Mom came down and watched TV for a bit. After I'd gone back up to my computer, she started bitching Dad out. I don't know what she was bitching about, and quite frankly, I didn't care. I just wanted her to shut the hell up.

I wonder who flipped her bitch switch - me or Dad. Or maybe it was both of us. But I'm past caring. The worst part? Dad gets to work tomorrow, and I have to put up with her. Lucky him.

My head's been aching on and off, too, which doesn't make matters better. My arms have, too, but that's from knitting and typing. I think the headache's from the weather, because I get weather change headaches all the time.

No comments: