I can't think of a good title.
Youth group last night was tiring and gave me a headache, but it was a lot of fun. Sela was there after all - she was supposed to go back to New Mexico, but now she doesn't go back for a little while. Riley was there, too, which was cool because I haven't seen him since he got back from France. Turns out he went to Greece, too. Elyssa was there (gag!), but she wasn't being too bitchy - although she did say something like, "Check-in always lasts the whole meeting!" Whatever, Elyssa. Micaela was there, Stone wasn't (he had a fever, poor guy), umm... Emma came late because she had a soccer game, and I met someone new named Seanna. I'm pretty sure her name is spelled that way, because her name came up in the e-mail about bowling, but she wound up not going for bowling for some reason. I can't remember. But she's pretty nice. Oh, and Laura was there, and she brought this library book that we teased her about because the synopsis sounded kind of inappropriate for a teen book. Or maybe it was the way Micaela read it. Haha. It probably isn't that inappropriate, given that the library lists Breaking Dawn as a teen book, and I hear that it's pretty raunchy. But anyway.
I'm bored. And Coronation Street isn't on for another 44 minutes.
I need water.
...I have water now.
I think I pulled a muscle from knitting. A pectoral muscle, to be precise. Ow.
So I burned a copy of that Green Day CD, but have not yet put it on my computer. I might burn copies of Dad's Pink Floyd CDs. And maybe some other CDs... Zeppelin, I totally need some Zeppelin.
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds very hectic, but fun! I've never heard of that book, and now I don't want to :P
How in the world did you pull a pectoral muscle while knitting?!
Post a Comment