Sunday, August 23, 2009

I NEED TO WATCH MORE ANIME

Just as the titles says. Must watch anime. I might borrow the .hack//SIGN DVDs from the library. I love that series. I missed episodes of it because of karate.

Speaking of karate, I watched Fight Quest on Discovery HD the other day, and it makes me want to take karate classes again. I didn't realize how much I miss it. But there's no point in me signing up for classes now, because I still have to get my dental implant done. But maybe after Christmas I'll see about looking for a new dojo. If only Mr. Bishop's dojo weren't so far away!

Yesterday I got so upset because I couldn't find our Cooks Country magazines. Now I wonder if they got taken to Value Village. Either that, or my dad put them somewhere. He has a habit of boxing things up. He calls it 'cleaning'. I don't think they went to Value Village, because I remember them being in a box somewhere, probably with the holiday cooking magazines. If I can find out where the holiday magazines are, chances are I'll find the Cooks Country magazines.

Speaking of magazines. I spend way too much time on Wikipedia. Did you know that some manga magazines, like Ribon, are the size of phone books, and come with extras like notepads? I wonder if the library has Shojo Beat... according to Wiki, it's not being published anymore. Next time I'm in Indigo or Chapters, I'll have to see if they have any manga magazines.

Also yesterday, Mom let me borrow her fabulous Susan Bates size US 7 circular for my mandrake blanket, because the circular I was using is really stupid and won't stay de-kinked - when your left pinky goes numb when using a circular, that's not good ;P Hopefully I'll be able to zip through the blanket with this needle. I might take it to knit night on Tuesday.

But yeah. Anime. I watched a bit of InuYasha on YouTube last night. I must reserve one of the box sets from the library, because I lost track on InuYasha (again, because of karate). I might go on Wikipedia and read through the episode lists to see where I left off.

I wonder what anime YTV still has on. I should check their site.

Anyways. We didn't go down to see Grandma today because Mom was tired, so we'll probably go down tomorrow.

1 comment:

Alek said...

Hey, this is RheaH from ravelry. Just thought i'd let you know that Hulu.com has lots of anime =) I'm currently watching Nana. It's totally awesome, you should watch it if you haven't. The live action movie is great too.