Today has been okay so far. But it's only... checks computer clock... 9:23 AM, so there's still... counts on fingers... 15 more hours. Dad's at work, Mom not being bitchy right now (thank GOD), and I have a headache. But that could be due to loud music.
Today I've been on a Green Day kick, but I've also listened to some Boston - all via YouTube. Now I'm waiting for 'I Will Follow' by U2 to buffer. I seriously need more music. Good thing Dad's gonna let me burn a copy of Green Day's 21st Century Breakdown. While I'm at it, I may also burn other music - Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Jethro Tull, and perhaps that Stevie Ray Vaughan and Albert King album that Dad downloaded using the free MP3 downloads he got with the old HP computer. That's a good album.
I won't bother writing a list for my parents for my birthday, but a few weeks ago I started one for Grandpa. I guess he'll be wanting a list soon, so I should probably run through it and make some changes and stuff.
I have to go to the library today, because SNL is overdue, and The Mighty is due today. And I have a Dire Straits CD to pick up. And a Jane Goodall DVD and the first InuYasha manga.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment