Such an original title.
I watched The Wrestler last night. It was great, but I wouldn't reccomend it for under-sixteens - or under eightteens, perhaps - because of the sexual content. Definitely check with the parental units first. But I think Mickey Rourke should've gotten the Oscar for that movie. I mean, Sean Penn was great in Milk, but this was Rourke's big comeback. And the song 'The Wrestler' should have at LEAST gotten an Oscar nomination for Best Original Song. I think that category was fixed, because there were two songs - count 'em, TWO - from Slumdog Millionaire in that category. And yes, the songs were good, but seriously?! Why wasn't Bruce Springsteen nominated?
Rant over.
In other news, I think I should start jobhunting soon. I'd like a job close to home, although Indigo is very tempting. I'd have to take the bus there, though, until I get my driver's license. I mean, I could get my beginners, but that would mean that Mom would have to come with me to work, and I don't think she'd fancy that. Although, she'd probably be okay with sitting in Starbucks with a pile of knitting or a book. I don't know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment