I think the reason why I slept in until after 11:00 was because of a weird dream I had. I can't remember all of it, but it had something to do with these two kids trying to get a certain amount of money (I think I may have been 'seeing' the dream from one of the kids' point of view), and one of the kids - the girl - lived in this cottage-of-sorts, if I remember correctly. And I think she had a grandmother that was a splitting image of Edith's mother in 'Allo! 'Allo!. And I think that, for some strange reason, Father Guido Sarducci was in the dream. He's an SNL character. Google it.
I guess that's what I get when I watch old seasons of SNL...
I have to go through my shirts today, because there's one tank top that is definitely going in the garbage. It's an old, ratty Old Navy tank top that my sister gave me years ago, and it's getting very threadbare. I also have a royal blue Old Navy tank top (again, a hand-me-down from my sister) that is getting a little small, and a green tank top that I never wear because it's ugly and doesn't fit well.
I also plan on burning a copy of that Green Day CD. I need more music in my iTunes library, and something to blast when I'm pissed off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment