Saturday, September 20, 2008

Late night reading

Either late last night or early this morning I read Twilight and listened to The Legends of Classic Rock. Normally it's on Sunday nights and replayed on the following Saturday morning, but last night/this morning, they played parts one and two of the Pink Floyd story to honor Richard Wright's life.

Once again, the music fit well with the story. I was reading the part where Bella and Edward are eating dinner at the Italian restaurant. I normally don't read at night, but I decided to try aiming my flashlight at one spot so that I'd have enough light. It worked. I had enough light to read by, plus I had my duvet over me to keep me warm. The music soothed me, too.

I'm kinda mad at myself because I didn't pick up the phone in time a moment ago. I had music on up here and didn't here the phone ringing until it was on the last ring and going to the answering machine. Luckily, it was just the library.

I think I'll go heat up some leftover pasta that I spied in the fridge. 'Scuse me.

1 comment:

Taryn said...

Hah, I'm having pasta for lunch too!