So I started the Lace-Up Opera Gloves today, because I joined a KAL for the Ysolda Teague pattern. After ripping it out after screwing up the third row, I started again, and got it. Then I had a slight dilemma. Which do I use, the crappy point protector, or take a nice one off a project and replace it with the crappy one, and risk dropping stitches? Where to I store it? I yelled at my mom, my cat, and my dog. I'll apologize to the pets later. I'm still mad at my mom for some reason.
I know I flew off the handle, but don't DARE threaten to throw my pattern across the room. Thank goodness I printed off two copies.
So I borrowed a black cloth bag from the front hall closet and put the WIP in that, then put the bag with WIP in my Bulk Barn bag with Justin's scarf and my kerchief scarf/wrap.
And I have R.E.M. blaring.
And I have cold peppermint tea at my side.
Something tells me I need more chocolate.
And Meat Loaf?
And... I'll stop.
edited for spelling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment