Sunday, September 21, 2008

Hi, I'm a title :)

...Yeah, I don't really feel like coming up with a clever title today. And '(no subject)' just won't cut it today.

Q107 did play parts three and four of the Pink Floyd story. I missed the beginning of part three, though - I also had missed the beginning of part one, actually. It was interesting. But I didn't listen to the live cut of 'Comfortable Numb' from start to finish. It was the live cut from Live 8, when they reunited for one night.

I'm still really sad about Richard Wright's passing. In fact, I think it's starting to make me a bit depressed. I didn't sleep well - I read Twilight for a bit, but then I got too tired to focus on it. But then I got so restless I had to walk around my room. And then I had a terrifying thought - I won't say exactly what the thought was. I know it's normal for a teen's mind to wander like that, but I'm still trying to tell myself, "No, you are not going to do that. Now sleep."

I had depressing thoughts once when I was nearly fourteen. My dog had died then, and my room/basement had flooded. Sometimes I'll get depressing thoughts, but then I kick them away and I feel better. I'm hoping I don't have to go on medication or something. I'm hoping this is just my typical teenage brain playing tricks on me.

1 comment:

Taryn said...

Aww, I hope you feel better soon. <3

If you need to talk to someone, you know I'm here. :)