Mom decided to use up one of the cake mixes, so she picked a lemon one, and man, is it good! I got a second slice.
So on Wednesday, I went to pick up my stuff from the library, including Twilight. I started reading it that day, and it is now Sunday and I finished chapter five today. Wow. My Ravelry friends are right - I am getting sucked into it!
Although I was a little annoyed that it took so long to find out why Bella left Phoenix when she loves Phoenix but hates Forks...
And, though I did get excited whenever Edward was nice and caring towards Bella, or whenever he'd look at her deeply and she'd feel amazing, but I still don't go for weird dudes with dark circles under their eyes. Maybe it's something I'll appreciate more as I read the book???
The only character from a book that I find extremely attractive would have to be Numair Salmalin from the Immortals Quartet by Tamora Pierce.
Neil from I Capture the Castle sounds pretty handsome, too, but Dodie Smith doesn't describe him in great detail. I guess it's because it's Simon that get mentioned more, because he loves Rose.
But really, I prefer long-haired Englishmen. Like Robert Plant ;)
Man, this cake is good.
I worked on my story a bit more today. I might write another seperate draft for the story, either on Google Docs or on paper, since I don't trust Word '07. That reminds me, my keyboard was being stupid today, but Mom fixed it.
My cake is now gone except for crumbs, but I'm still happy.
Sunday, September 14, 2008
This cake is awesome.
Labels:
books,
cake,
library,
Microsoft Word,
Numair Salmalin,
robert plant,
story,
Tamora Pierce,
Twilight,
writing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yummmmm cake! I love lemon cake. :D
Post a Comment