Saturday, September 13, 2008

Do I really need a title today?

Today has been a pretty good day. Except for the fact that I didn't eat breakfast. I didn't have water, either, which I should have had this morning. But I ate an instant kimchi noodle bowl, with sour cream to cut the spice and prevent heartburn (HATE heartburn!). Then I ate a mini Moon Pie (Dad got a box of them in the mail from someone). Then my mom and I had tacos, which were pretty good, even though the shredded pork my mom prepared was a little dry.

I worked on my story about the teenage ghost hunters. I had written a seperate draft to add in later, and I added that in today. I hope it flows well. I've decided to do all my writing in Google Docs, since Microsoft Word '07 likes to delete files without telling me. Although, I did check some of my Word files, and they're working. So far so good. But it's only a matter of time 'till things begin to disappear.

My photos are gone. Good thing they were mostly Dan's photos, even though I kept some of his photos because they were cool. So, my wallpaper is now stonehenge instead of the wallpaper I had up - I think it read, 'I'm not completely stupid, some parts of me are still missing'. Or something like that, something charmingly sarcastic. My dad has a similar saying on a t-shirt.

The learning software was working yesterday, although I didn't try the US Government one. My dad had it in his head that my mom and I had installed the programs wrong, even though they DID get installed properly. So there :D

But seriously. If things go haywire again, we're either wiping the hard drive or taking it to the computer place we take our computers to and have someone there give it a check for faulty guts. Mom said it might be a fried motherboard.

Since one of my Ravelry friends has been posting random videos on her blog (I didn't watch them, though), I think it's time I put some time-wasters on here...




This one you might not get unless you watch Gilmore Girls...







I know I've already put the Time Warp on here, but once more won't hurt :)



edited to fix spelling mistakes.

No comments: