A peculiar combination, yes. Allow me to explain.
I can't trust Word 2007. For some strange reason, it deleted my Word documents. How weird is that? Dad thinks it's because stuff was updating, but I highly doubt it, because this computer has no antivirus. I mean, it wouldn't've killed my dad to say, "Don't go on the internet until we download AVG." But no. So I have to do it myself, with help from Mom. I don't know for certain if there's a virus. It might have been the updates that mucked around with my documents. Emphasis on might.
I listened to a few tracks from the Rocky Horror Picture Show soundtrack, and Wise Up Janet Weiss isn't on there! And the Time Warp sounds different - Magenta doesn't shout in her part like she does in the film. How weird is that???
At least Sweet Transvestite and 'Hot Patootie - Bless My Soul' are complete...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment