I guess I've been whining too much, because when I said last night that I'm lazy, Mom said, "You're young, you're fit..."
I'm not really looking forward to my birthday as much as I should be. I just feel so depressed, like it's just one more year off my life. I'm in a rut. I can't do much in karate class because of the bone graft in my mouth, I have no job because very little seems to grab me. Although I might apply at Fortino's or the library.
Basically, I have too much time on my hands. If I take art lessons, I'll have to either take lessons at the Dundas Vally School of Art, which is too far away, or the art gallery, which is downtown. If I take acting classes at one of the theatres, I might wind up in the same classes as Erica, which might turn out to be catastrophic on my part.
Mom says that I should just let stuff go. But I can't. I guess I'm still trying to understand why Erica's being like this.
I watched disc one of the Crossroads DVD. I love it. Although I thought that John Mayer made a guitar face that made him look like he wanted to eat his guitar. That, and he was too close to the mic. I think his lips were against it! DON'T KISS THE MIC, MAN!!!! :)
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment