I have been ridiculously lazy this week... then again, it hasn't been the happiest week for me.
I did get some reading done. I finished Artemis Fowl, and I've probably read a quarter, or nearly a quarter, of Twilight. I have even more things to pick up from the library - two knitting books (!!!), the Oxford Guide to Literary Britain and Irelend (that'll be cool), a Historical Atlas of Toronto, a book on the Great Depression (by the one and only Pierre Berton!)and three CDs (a Bryan Adams compilation called So Far So Good, a Pink Floyd album called Ummagumma, and the Monterey International Pop Festival album). I also have another knitting book in transit.
And I'm still waiting on that darn Peter Gabriel album! Whoever has it out is taking their sweet time.
I watched a documentary I'm borrowing from the library. It's about the Beatles film Magical Mystery Tour. I thought it was the actual film I was borrowing. But the documentary was okay. It and the Elton John DVD are overdue, so I have to go to the library tomorrow.
Why is it that all my library holds are arriving in groups of at least five lately?!
As I mentioned in my latest Facebook note, I find it funny when the music I'm listening to goes good with the book I'm reading. Like today, I was reading Twilight, and at the part where Bella is in the forest behind her dad's house, I'm listening to R.E.M. I also find it funny - and odd - that I tend to listen to the Rocky Horror Picture Show soundtrack when I read Twilight :p
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Lazy week
Labels:
Artemis Fowl,
book,
dvd,
dvds,
lazy,
library,
soundtrack,
the Arctic Incident,
the Rocky Horror Picture Show,
Twilight
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment