Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Book sale!!!!! :D :D :D

I went down to the fall book sale with my dad. He got a book for himself and a book for Mom (a Martha Stewart Living Christmas book). I got three rather awesome-looking books...


Booksale finds

Yep, I now have my own copy of Hip to Knit! There's also a poetry book and a book with vikings in it :D

I saw Nathan there, actually. I spotted him, and, thinking I was seeing things, told Dad, "I'm hallucinating. I thought I saw Nathan over there." Dad said that it was Nathan, so when we got closer to him, Dad said, "Hey stranger!"

Nathan replied, "What're you two doing here?"

Dad and I answered together, "What d'ya thing?", and Dad added, "We're gardening. No, we're buying books!"

Nathan made a comment about needing to get his box of books from home. Well, he's not getting the guitar book back. Last time I checked, he doesn't have a guitar, and I don't think my dad will be giving his away, especially to my brother!

No comments: