Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Headache blues

Yep. I have one of those killer weather-change headaches. My mom gets them, too. So I was being really mean to people without meaning to. Sorry, mom.

The aspirin has taken the edge off, but I still have that annoying throb. But, at around 11:00, I can take another one. Huzzah.

Since no one had planned dinner, we ordered pasta from a local Italian restaurant. I love their pasta. So lovely. I got my usual fettuccine alfredo, mom got her usual gnocchi with picante sauce... is that how you spell it? Picante?

Well, spellcheck says no, but the substitute words don't seem right either. And I actually spelled fettucine wrong. lol.

I think I overate. I'm feeling awfully bloated, but that may be from all that butter in the sauce. Man, that sauce is rich! And there's so much sauce that I always soak up some of it with bread. Yum.

Since I'm feeling like a self-indulgent girl, I'm gonna put up a cool YouTube video.

First, the colour video. According to the info for this one, this was the original video, but Joan Jett didn't like how her red suit looked on video, so they decided to change it to black and white.



And here's the black and white one.




Personally, I think she looked good in the colour video.

And finally... one of my many favourite songs... Ballroom Blitz by The Sweet. YEAH!!!!!!!!!


2 comments:

Steffi said...

I love fettucine alfredo. One of my all-time absolute FAVORITE foods when done right.

Anonymous said...

aah. headaches stink. i don't get any when the weather changes, but still, headaches stink. i hope you get to feeling better soon. :D