Thursday, October 23, 2008

Time for some awesomeness, people :)

1. YouTube is liking me again. It turns out that they were doing updates, which is why it thought that my Flash was out of date or my JavaScript was turned off.

2. I think I have my new library card memorized. Although I find it pointless that they gave me a 'teen card' when I'll have to get an adult card next year.

3. Coldplay's gonna be on Saturday Night Live this week!!!!

4. I'm doing NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) this year, starting on November 1st.

5. I sent an e-mail to the Knit.1 staff asking when the next issue would be out, and I got a reply - they said that it will be out on December 16th.

6. I think we're having chicken wings for dinner, but I'm not sure. My parents bought chicken wings today.

7. My parents also bought chips today.

8. While my parents were out doing grocery shopping, I read We're Going to See The Beatles! and drank a huge mug of hot chocolate. And then I started drinking some Dr Pepper. I didn't finish the whole can yet, I figured I'd put it in the fridge so that my teeth won't get too rotten :p

9. I just remembered that Ugly Betty is on tonight!!!

10. I think I'll make a funky scarf for Breanne for Christmas.

No comments: