We have had meat go missing from the freezer, and our blanket mysteriously reappeared in our laundry room. Allow me to explain.
When my brother, Nathan, moved out, he decided to take our microfiber blanket with him. He had borrowed it, but it was still my parents'. Then, about two or three weeks ago, my mom found it in the laundry room, in a plastic storage tub if I remember correctly. It was matted, and trust me, those blankets never seem to get matted unless they're wet, because I have my own, and I have never seen it dry and matted like that. And so my mom reminds me that she'd noticed that roasts have gone missing from the freezer prior to the blanket's return.
And now our Canadian GED guide is gone.
That's right. Gone. It was in the dining room, where the other textbooks are, but now we can't find it. I'm so pissed off. I'm not really pissed off about the missing meat, because if he's stealing meat it must mean that he isn't eating properly, so if he's eating better because of the meat he's stolen, it isn't so bad. But the GED book? Can't he get his own copy?! I'm really pissed about the missing book because I wanted to use it to study towards the CAAT (Canadian Adult Achievement Test).
I think I'm gonna password-lock this computer, just in case.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that stinks. having family members that do weird things isn't cool.
i hope things get better soon, or at least that your brother returns your textbook.
peace,
-Sarah
Post a Comment